Welcome to our ONLINE PAYMENT PAGE
We now offer online payment options for:
FAT STOCK SALE
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Funds must be drawn on a United States bank account.
- We recommend you print a copy of your payment confirmation as it will be the only receipt you will receive. No email or other confirmation of payment will be sent from the Fair Board.
- There will be a processing fee assessed with any online payments. Because the Wallowa County Fair Board is a governmental entity, all costs associated with using online payment by credit card or bank account transfer must be paid by you. No portion of these costs are received by Wallowa County.
- The Fair Board Office and Wallowa County are not responsible for any unauthorized use or access to your financial or personal information provided as a result of using the online payment process. By agreeing to use the online payment process provided by Wallowa County, you waive, release, and hold harmless the Fair Board, Wallowa County, it’s elected officials, employees, and agents from any and all losses, causes of action, and claims for damages that may arise as a result of your use of the online payment process, including but not limited to unauthorized access or use of your financial or personal information by third parties.
PLEASE log off and close your browser completely at the end of your transaction
to help avoid unauthorized access to your personal information.
- If your credit/debit card, or e-check payment is cancelled for any reason, a $25.00 processing fee may be added to your account.
For Credit Card Payments: 2.5% Convenience Fee (minimum of $2.00)
For Debit Card Payments: 2.5% Convenience Fee (minimum of $2.00)
For e-check Payments: $2.00 Convenience Fee (flat fee for any amount)