Wallowa County Vegetation Department

It is the duty of the Vegetation Department to serve as a technical advisor and provide financial assistance for noxious weed treatment within Wallowa County. We are here to help coordinate across partners to secure the economic and ecological future of our natural resources. 

REPORT Noxious Weeds!!

To report a noxious weed or for more information and questions please contact Andy at:
541-426-4543 ext. 1206

To view current Oregon state weed control laws click here: Oregon State Weed Control Laws

2022-2023 Wallowa County Weed Board Agency and Partner Updates

Power Point Presentation in video format