Solid Waste Menu

HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION DAYS: The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 10am – 12pm.

Please call (541) 426-3332 for an appointment.

Located at the Wallowa County Public Works shop – 619 Marr Pond Lane, Enterprise.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAINT!  Dried paint may be taken to the landfill.  Liquid paint may be recycled at Ace Hardware.

TIRES may be recycled at Les Schwab.

ELECTRONICS (computers, monitors, printers, etc.) can be recycled through Ant Flat Landfill.  The attendant can direct you to the proper collection area.

We DO take LED/fluorescent bulbs, small household batteries, chemicals, cleaners, pesticides and herbicides, aerosol spray cans, poisons, acids, household cleaners, corrosives, flammables, small amounts (less than five gallons) of gasoline and motor oil, and unknowns.  If you are unsure of how to properly dispose of any item, please call us.