Emergency Services Menu
The mission of the Wallowa County Department of Emergency Services is to assist in maintaining community well-being through disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery activities as directed by Oregon Revised Statue 401.
- Serve as a point of contact for emergency and disaster questions or issues
- Provide hazard education and loss reduction program information
- Facilitate emergency and disaster planning efforts
- Promote community disaster preparedness
- Coordinate and respond to emergency and disaster situations
- Assist in community disaster recovery opportunities