If you have been the victim of a crime, or have witnessed a crime, you should make a report to law enforcement. All emergencies should be reported to 911. All non-emergencies should be reported as follows:

Mt. Joseph North of Joseph, OR.
Photo by: Becky Frolander ©

If the crime occurred within the City of Enterprise, please call the Enterprise Police Department at 541-426-3136.

If the crime occurred outside the City of Enterprise, but within Wallowa County, please call the Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office at 541-426-3131.

If you would like to report a wildlife violation or Oregon State Highway crime, please contact the Oregon State Police at 541-426-3049. After business hours, please call 541-426-3036. You can also call the dispatch center toll free at 1-800-452-7888.

AFTER you have made a report to law enforcment, your complaint will be investigated by the designated law enforcement agency, and if appropriate, a report will be forwarded to the District Attorney for consideration of prosecution. For more information about this process, please visit the Criminal Justice Process page of our website.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF A CRIME, and AFTER you have made a report to law enforcement, please contact the Victims’ Assistance Program.