District Attorney Menu
Click below to expand menu
- Making referrals to public and private social service agencies that can provide necessary services.
- Providing information about case status throughout the criminal proceedings.
- Verifying and documenting financial losses so that the court can order the offender to pay restitution.
- Assisting in the return of property held by the police agency or court.
- Assisting with preparation for court hearings and trials.
- Court accompaniment;
- Resolving scheduling, child care, emergency and transportation problems.
- Assisting with the completion of application process for State of Oregon Crime Victims’ Compensation benefits.