District Attorney Menu

Click below to expand menu

Photo by: Rene Layton ©

Photo by: Cheryl North Coughlan ©

Photo by: Mona K. Williams ©


The Child Support Program in Oregon provides support enforcement and distribution services to custodial and non-custodial parents. Services are also available to children between 18 to 21 years of age who are attending school and have an established order for child support.

Services are automatically provided to families who receive Aid to Dependent Children or Medicaid benefits, and to non-assistance families if they request help.

Services include: record keeping and distribution services; establishment of paternity; establishment and enforcement of a support order; periodic review and modification of existing support orders; and establishment and enforcement of medical support.

Currently, Adult and Family Services contracts with the Division of Child Support (DCS) of the Department of Justice and the District Attorney to provide enforcement services.

The Wallowa County District Attorney’s Office Child Support Program in cooperation with the Oregon Division of Child Support, may be able to help parents with the following:

  • Establishing paternity
  • Locating the noncustodial parent
  • Establishing a child support order, or modifying an existing order
  • Getting medical insurance coverage for a child
  • Determining the amount of past due child support
  • Collecting child support payments
  • Collecting spousal support payments when spousal support is part of a child support order
Please contact our office for more information:


Child Support Program
Wallowa County Courthouse
101 S. River Street, Rm. 201
Enterprise, OR 97828

Phone: 541-426-4543 x1138
Fax: 541-426-6128

The Oregon Department of Justice Division of Child Support website provides information including

  • Case Information
  • Payment Information
  • Child Support Guidelines Calculator
  • Forms
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Office InformationOregon Administrative Rules

Other helpful websites for child support include: