Wallowa County operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.  Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Wallowa County Board of Commissioners, 541-426-4543.

[CLICK HERE] to access Wallowa County Transit Civil Rights Standards and Policies, Complain Procedures and Complaint forms.