Date: June 05, 2023
Position: 911 Communications Technician Specialist – Lateral
Status: Full-Time position with excellent benefit package
Rate of Pay: $ 19.56 – $24.71 per hour
Union Position- Expected wage increase in July 2023
Shift: Variable, Days, nights, and weekends
Closing Date: Open until filled
- Must have high school diploma/GED and one-year general clerical experience
- Must be DPSST basic telecommunications certified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a primary or secondary public safety answering point. EMD certification preferred.
- Experience with LEDS, a CAD system. Preferred experience with VESTA 911 phone system.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task; to receive information and to distribute that information to the appropriate service responder at the same time.
- Ability to work independently; without immediate supervision
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass criminal history check, job related testing which includes split ear listening skills.
Please submit your complete job application to Brenda Micka, Human Resources at email@example.com or at 101 S. River St., Room 302, Enterprise, Oregon (Wallowa County Courthouse)
Applications may also be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org