JOB POSTING 21-0708
Date: July 08, 2021
Position: Deputy District Attorney
Status: Full-Time – Excellent Benefit Package
Rate of Pay: $52,831 – $60,384 DDA I
$56,856 – $65,011 DDA II
Depending on Experience as to which rate of pay
Shift: Typically Monday – Friday but may require afterhours and weekends depending on deadlines.
Closing Date: August 2, 2021 or upon selection of a qualified applicant. Time is of the essence and the position will be filled as soon as possible, therefore, timely submission of applicants is crucial
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree and current membership in the Oregon State Bar
- Extensive knowledge of Oregon Criminal law, rules of evidence; legal practices, procedures and terminology; investigative techniques and court procedures.
- Computer literacy a must; valid driver’s license; team player
- Must be able to do light traveling
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass extensive criminal history check along the pre-employment drug testing
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department at Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with veterans’ preference
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.