Deputy District Attorney
Job Posting 19-0722-B
Date: July 22, 2019
Position: Deputy District Attorney
Status: Full-Time Position (Excellent benefit package)
Rate of Pay: $50,135 – $54,832 DDA I
$55,052 – $62,947 DDA II (Depending on Experience)
Shift: Typically Monday – Friday but may require afterhours and weekend depending on deadlines.
Closing Date: August 23, 2019 or upon selection of a qualified applicant. Time is of the essence and the position will be filled as soon as possible, therefore, timely submission of applicants is crucial
Qualifications for this position are as follows (but not limited to):
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree and current membership in the Oregon State Bar
- Extensive Knowledge of Oregon Criminal law, rules of evidence; legal practices, procedures and terminology; investigative techniques and court procedures
- Computer literacy a must; valid driver’s license’ team player
- Must be able to do light traveling
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass extensive criminal history check along the pre-employment drug testing
Job description can be foundHERE.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference.
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.