Wallowa County Job Posting #21-0622
District Attorney’s Victim Assistant
Date: June 22, 2021
Position: District Attorney Victim’s Advocate
Status: Full-Time position
Rate of Pay: $34,905 – $37,050
Shift: Monday – Friday *:30am – 5:00pm
Closing Date: July 14, 2021 or until filled
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system;
- state and community resources
- Strong volunteer management skills
- Knowledge and experience of human behavior related to victims of crime, with an emphasis on victims of domestic violence, stalking, dating violence and sexual assault
- Proficient in Business English, grammar and composition and grant processes.
- High school diploma or equivalency; and
- Experience working with crime victims as an advocate, law enforcement officer or similar.
- Possess valid Oregon Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Job description can be found HERE.
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.