Wallowa County Job Posting #23-0109
District Attorney’s Victim Advocate/Grand Jury Coordinator
Date: January 09, 2023
Position: District Attorney Victim’s Advocate/Grand Jury Coordinator
Status: Full-Time position, Excellent Benefit Package
Rate of Pay: $19.10 – $20.28 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm
37.50 hours per week
Closing Date: February 17th, 2023, or until filled
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system;
- State and community resources
- Strong volunteer management skills
- Grant reporting procedures
- Knowledge and experience of human behavior related to victims of crime, with an emphasis on victims of domestic violence, stalking, dating violence and sexual assault
- Proficient in Business English, grammar and composition, and grant processes.
- High school diploma or equivalency; and
- Experience working with crime victims as an advocate, law enforcement officer or similar.
- Possess a valid Oregon Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Applications may also be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference