WALLOWA COUNTY 20-1106
Date: November 5, 2020
Position: BOC/Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-Time position
Excellent benefit package
Rate of Pay: $17.59 – $22.02 (DOE)
Shift: Monday ~ Friday (8:30 am -5:00 pm)
Closing Date: December 1st, 2020 by 4 pm
- High school diploma or equivalent- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration preferred and;
- Fluent in grammar and syntax with proficiency in taking meeting minutes, preparing board packets, updating and maintaining County website
- Must have sufficient office equipment knowledge i.e. scanners, copiers, alphabetizing and categorizing documents, preparing legal notices
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Project based and able to meet deadlines
- Must have computer knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities along with setting up ZOOM meetings and other virtual trainings.
- Website experience a plus
- Must have strong accounting knowledge/background
- Strong computer skills, Office Suite with emphasis in Excel
- Excellent customer service skills, punctual and dependable
- Must meet the requirements of the job description and pass a writing test
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department at Room 302 in the Court House or by clicking HERE.
Please submit to Brenda Micka, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 101 S. River St., Room 302, Enterprise, Oregon (Wallowa County Courthouse)
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.