911 Communications Technician I
Job Posting 21-0325A
Date: March 25, 2021
Position: 911 Communications Technician I
Status: Part-Time Position
Rate of Pay: $16.82 – $23.81 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Closing Date: April 23, 2021 or open until filled
Qualifications for this position are as follows (but not limited to):
- Must have high school diploma/GED and one year general clerical experience
- Ability to take calls for emergency service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task; to receive information and to distribute that information to the appropriate service responder at the same time
- Ability to work independently; without immediate supervision
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
Job description can be found HERE.
Application can be found HERE.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.