Wallowa County Job Posting #23-0110-A
Date: January 10, 2023
Position: 911 Communications Technician I
Status: Full-Time position with excellent benefit package
On-the-job training after passing skills testing
Rate of Pay: $17.46– $24.71 per hour
Closing Date: Open until filled
- Must have high school diploma/GED and one year general clerical
- Ability to take calls for emergency service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task; to receive information and to distribute that
information to the appropriate service responder at the same
- Ability to work independently; without immediate supervision
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information and maintain
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass criminal history check, job-related testing which
includes split ear listening skills.
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans Preference
Applications may also be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 302 in the Court House.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with Veterans preference
To apply for this job please visit co.wallowa.or.us.