Welcome to our ONLINE PAYMENT PAGE
We now offer an online payment option for:
FAT STOCK SALE
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Funds must be drawn on a United States bank account.
- We advise you print a copy of your payment confirmation. This will be your receipt.
- There will be a nominal processing fee assessed with online payments. Because we are a government entity, all costs associated with the convenience of credit card usage and bank account transfers must be paid by you. Wallowa County does not receive any portion of this convenience fee.
- The Fair Board Office and Wallowa County is not responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal information. User hereby shall forever waive, release, indemnify and hold harmless Wallowa County Fair Board, Wallowa County, it’s Commissioners, Elected Officials, assigns, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, causes of action, claims, demands, and liabilities related to this transaction.
PLEASE “LOG OFF” COMPLETELY AT THE END OF YOUR TRANSACTION
Failure to do so may allow another user to access your personal information.
- If your credit/debit card, or e-check payment is cancelled for any reason, a $25.00 processing fee may be added to your account.
For Credit Card Payments: 2.5% Convenience Fee (minimum of $2.00)
For e-check Payments: $2.00 Convenience Fee (flat fee for any amount)