Evacuations and information as of 10:20 am, September 4, 2022: There are current evacuations in place for the Double Creek Fire.
- Imnaha Road is closed to Palette Ranch
- Hat Point and Freezeout Roads are under a Level 3 “Go Now” evacuation. Hat Point Road is also closed due to the fire activity.
- Imnaha River Road, from Rippleton Creek to the Imnaha Grange, is under a Level 2 “Get Set” evacuation.
- Imnaha River Road, from the town of Imnaha to Rippleton Creek and from the Imnaha Grange to the Pallette Ranch, including Imnaha River Woods, is under a Level 1 “Be Ready” evacuation.
- There are currently no evacuations for the Eagle Cap Wilderness Fires.
- State Fire Marshall will close Forest Road 39/Wallowa Mountain Loop Road at the forest boundary today due to Nebo Fire.
- Campers have been evacuated from the affected areas.
We will update today’s conditions as new information comes in.
Office Hours 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Double Creek Fire InciWeb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8366/
Double Creek Fire Facebook: www.facebook.com/doublecreekfire2022
Sturgill Fire InciWeb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8364/
Nebo Fire InciWeb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8363/
2022 Eagle Cap Wilderness Fires Facebook: www.facebook.com/eaglecapwildernessfires2022