Shift: Varied Shifts- Fill-In, Vacations, Sick Leave
Must have high school diploma/GED and one year general clerical experience
- Ability to take calls for emergency service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task; to receive information and to distribute that information to the appropriate service responder at the same time.
- Ability to work independently; without immediate supervision
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department in Room 202 in the Court House.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com